Friday, December 01, 2006

The Day after the storm


My zorpia pix from today, in case the slideshow doesn't work on your puter.
Today we attempted to take Suyen into work. It was slow going this morning. After being out running around in the cold and the snow all night it was hard to get up and around this morning. Then came the chipping out of the cars. We ate at Afflehouse, then had to go back home to turn down the heat. I did a little shoveling of the front walk -- it was deeeep, especially it drifted right over where our walk is -- figures. Then we headed in. Even though it wasn't rush hour it was slooow. The superbooboo did fine, but a lot of other cars didn't. The main highways were still not completely clear. We finally got in at 11, and I dropped Suyen off. I went to Surplus Exchange after getting new wiper blades (world of difference), then headed over to the Blue Vue shopping center to tour the antique mall. On the way back I got some pix around Raytown. I stopped at YJ's to have cawfeee. They were out of chocolate. Iris say's it's because the high demand for hot chocolate the past couple of days. I could believe it. Then I picked Suyen up and we et at Taquiria Mexico ...mmmmm. Then we went to RSO, which was quite empty tonight. People are staying in due to the weather.....

So now we are warm in bed. I have to be in at 6 tomorrow.

but that's

TMI

Stevo

No comments: