Sunday, December 03, 2006

Saturday 2 December & Sunday 3 December 2006

Saturday I worked 6 to 2. It is milder today but still cold when the wind blows on you. I worked with Lori. First we went to the Strawberry Hill Museum in Kansas City Kansas. It is an old Queen Anne Victorian House built in 1887, that was later used as an orphanage. Every year they decorate the house for Christmas. It is gorgeous and worth a look.





I snapped this picture while setting up the morning liveshot for the Strawberry Hill Museum live with Lori.


After we got done with that, we went to the Liberty Memorial. Here is the story. We had the same camera problems that we had about a week ago. This time it messed up most of our footage, so we had to struggle to put it together.

I came here for a small mocha while I waited for Suyen to drive up and meet me at the station.


Afterward, I went to YJ's and met Suyen at work. She drove in. I told her I had a surprise for her. I took her to the Strawberry Hill Museum and we did the tour. I think she enjoyed it.

This is the view from Strawberry Hill in Kansas City Kansas. Suyen and I came back here in the afternoon.


Suyen and I came here in the afternoon and went on a tour.


We then went to Oak Park Mall and endured the xmess crush -- UHG!. We et at Rainforest Cafe. Then we closed down the mall while Suyen shopped for clothes for her party.

We closed down the mall because Suyen was shopping for clothes for a Christmas party.


We then went to Crave, and realized it closed at 23:00. So we went on to YJ's Snack Cafe.

We went here. Can you believe Suyen came here?


Afterward we went to the Mutual Musicians Foundation.. I think Suyen enjoyed that too.

Pix from our visit to the Mutual Musicians Foundation Sunday December 3 2006. Click here is the slideshow does not appear on your screen.

TMI

Stevo

No comments: