Tuesday, December 26, 2006

St. Stephens Day

St. Stephen's Day

St. Stephen

Today I worked with Tess. Our first story was a follow up on the suspicious death I shot in Olate on Saturday. It looks like police want to charge someone with her death. However, we got switched off that story to breaking news. A 71 year old man was found murdered in his garage. Here is a synopsis of our story.

We had no live tonight. Jason tried to get a live out but the area is too low to get a live signal out.

As with no live, I was able to go to YJ's for a hot chocolate....

Tuesday 26 December 2006, originally uploaded by studestevo.

I went to YJ's after my work was done. I had a hot chocolate and sat in the new "booth" chair by the window.



Tuesday 26 December 2006, originally uploaded by studestevo.

No comments: