Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Today at the Appleby trial

He's guilty so say a Johnson County jury of his peers. I was in on the media feeding frenzy. I started out working with Lori, ended up working with Tess. Here's the link to the story Tess and I did on that.
Here is today's events from Tess' perspective.
I went to YJ's tonight for some hot chocolate. While sipping, I noticed a unique way of displaying a flyer. I think the message is loud and clear....

This is at YJ's Snack Cafe in Kansas Cty Missouri on Tuesday 5 November 2006. Some folks there are leaving an expression of their disdain for tax money going to an unwanted development in the neighborhood.



Oh yessss, one of my pet ideas is for the revamping of trolleys in KC. They should have never gotten rid of them in the first place. With Light rail being voted in by the voters against the wishes of the beautiful people of Kansas City, we now have to come up with something. I have my ideas which include a north south light rail line, which is traversed by east west trolley lines that form large loops through east and west neighborhoods, thus unifying the different ethnic areas of the city. Also, eventually, it will all be linked to a commuter rail system going southwest, west and east. All of it will converge in the Union station southwest boulevard area. Here is a link to a blog about it.....
BlogKC on trolleys
I'm burning the midnight oil uploading videos. These are from the Boogin Fest held at the Granada in Lawrence Kansas in February 1999.

O'Phil

Mi6

TMI

Stevo

No comments: