Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Tuesday and Wednesday

Sherita and I did a story on this burglary Tuesday.

I edited this story for Sherita on Wednesday.

You have new Picture Mail!, originally uploaded by studestevo.

I got up today and had brunch at YJ's Snack Cafe at 18th and Wyandotte in Kansas City Missouri. I had a grilled turkey sandwhich, potatoe soup, a cafe Mocha and a peanut butter cookie.



You have new Picture Mail!, originally uploaded by studestevo.

My first stop for the day was 18th street. This view is looking back east towards the old TWA building with the Moonliner replica on top of it.







Wednesday 13 December 2006, originally uploaded by studestevo.






You have new Picture Mail!, originally uploaded by studestevo.

When I was done with my work today, I came here for a nice cup of hot chocolate. It is nice to bookend my day with this place.

No comments: