Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday 11 September 2009 -- 8 years, Remember 9-11

Day off, I went to Stanberry Missouri in search of a Double Deluxe Valentine Diner

Friday 11 September 2009
Tima in front of B & B's Diner -- a Valentine Double Deluxe in Stanberry Missouri
Click here to see the slideshow for Friday 11 September 2009.


When we ate at the Broadway Diner. in Columbia in August,Sunday 23 August 2009 11:53:56 I was told that it was the only Double Deluxe Valentine diner left in Missouri. So when I read on the Kansas Historic Site that there was another Double Deluxe Valentine diner in a small town in Northern Missouri, I made plans to go up there. On the way I tested wirecast, and found with the new Myfi, it worked really well with 2 cameras and the isight cam. It was a much needed pleasant drive in the country. I met the present owner of the diner, and much small town hospitality. Friday 11 September 2009Tima got into the hospitality that the owners kids gave her.

TMI

Stevo

No comments: