Monday, November 27, 2006

Rainy Monday (11-27-06)

Today we started out by having our house inspection on Nall. It failed and we will walk. It has been rainy and grey all day, but unseasonably warm. It is predicted that will change Wednesday and Thursday -- there may even be a big winter storm so say the forecasters. We'll see.

Today Nancy and I went to Lee's Summit because a high school student brought a loaded handgun into school. We got what we could, which was some broll of Lee's Summit High School, some parents reaction and the PIO sound from the Lee's Summit Police Department.
Click Here For the Lee's Summit Armed and Educated story...

We didn't have any lives tonight. I got done with my stuff, and went to my favorite place to wait for the phone to ring. While there I experimented with the digital camera to get some good rain pix. I also had a great conversation with Chad.

No comments: