Saturday, November 04, 2006

OK, let's play catchup with the videos

I went to woik today for the first day since my vacation. I've attempted to get my own personal editing done. After managing to clean up my hard drives of all the accumulated garbage, I got about halfway on my videos. So here they are....

Here's a little bit of rain vid from a trip to Suyen's new job. I am taking Suyen to her New Job in the city via I-70, and it is raining hard on us.


A timelapse shot from my dashcam. In the first part I drive to Topeka and back. The second part is taken in Mound City, and then the trip back to KC. Later on that same Saturday afternoon I was able to go to Y.J.'s Snack Cafe at 18th and Wyandotte in KCMO. Then the next day, the video finishes up in Gardner Kansas.


On Sunday August 27, 2006, there were tornado and severe thunderstorm warnings for the Northeaster Jackson County area in Missouri. This is the timelapse video from my dashcam of our stormchase that day.


Some sights and sounds from 1st Friday in September in the Kansas City Crossroads.


Here is a good chunk of my driving in September captured on my dashcam and edited into a timelapse and put to the music of Pendergast.

I hope you enjoy these bleeding slice of life videos.

No comments: