Saturday, November 18, 2006

Days off and Saturday

I had my days off on Thursday and Friday. I spent Thursday mostly around the house. I got some of those branches trimmed that were rubbing on our roof. I think we have a hole up there that may have been there for lord knows how long. Friday I relaxed, did a little shopping and got some pix of examples of mod and googie around Kansas City.

Suyen was working all day Friday and into the night. I spent a good chunk of time at YJ's. When she got off, we went to Oklahoma Joes, then we headed to Lawrence where we hung out at the Bourgeois Pig. When we came back, she had to work for an hour more. I hung out in the parking lot of MTN and surfed on the wifi there.


Today I worked from 14:30 to 22:30. I was with John. We had to take the live truck to Lawrence where some K-state fans in a bus were standing on the roof and struck a bridge. One died, and one was taken by air ambulance to KU Med. We did lives at 5 & 5:30 on campus in front of the Union. Our lives at 9 & 10 were in front of KU Med.

No comments: