Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Wednesday 24 May 2006

00:40 -- Monday I worked wih Laura on an apartment fire at 133th & Holmes. No one was hurt. Today I worked with Steve on the case of the woman who was found dead in Lafayette County. They think a couple from Independence did it. Apparently, on the day she was found dead, police found a videotape in this couples apartment showing them binding and torturing her. Worse yet, there is at least one other missing woman.

On the way into work today, I stopped at Wal*Fart and got some velcro and car-biners to hook up this broken light stand I have to mount my canon camcorder to it. My dash cam is better quality than it was before now, and more stable. I'm attempting to upload sample video of driving through Kansas City on the way home tonight....


Here is a video of me driving

No comments: