Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sunday 7 May 2006

23:57 -- Yesterday I worked with me myself and I on vo patrol. I did Bob's live at 95th and 435 -- someone driving too fast had a bad wreck and died. Today I was with Kim on the Terri Zenner scholarship run, but we had to break for breaking news -- KCK, apparently someone driving too fast had a bad wreck and died. After work I tried to go to the Brookside Art Festival but it was too crowded and I didn't feel too inspired to go, so I went to Wife's Enemy and saw all the same old junk at the same high prices, just re-arranged. Then I went to Crave, talked to the Barista about coffeehouses, met Ti and Alex there, and couldn't get on the internet to post pictures because the internet wasn't working. I came home and walked Tima for exercise -- she was excited, had a stray dog follow me which was frustrating because I cut my walk short due to fears the stray would get smooshed on I-70. Then I came home and tried to post pix with the laptop but it wouldn't do it -- something wrong with it, so I put the pix on a cd, and posted them from the desktop, only after a tired nap. Now I'm here and Suyen finally came home.

No comments: