Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Tuesday 9 May 2006 -- YouTube featured Madridejos Wet Market

12:47 -- I got up late today and checked my puter, and my yahoo inbox was going nuts. There was over a hundred messages from YouTube. I posted Madridejos Wet Market last night, and YouTube must've featured it, because it has been viewed over 15,000 times and I've got every sort of message in my inbox -- mostly Pinoy, so Suyen may have to interpret some. I'm getting a big kick out of some of the messages, especially the ones that talk about the bad Karoake in the background. YouTube is going through some sort of crash right now so I can't read all the messages or look at the video.

Last night we had lots of rain and very high winds. The storms came through about 02:00, and there were lots of lightning strikes.

No comments: