Saturday, July 29, 2006


Part NEIN!!!!! Almost done.

CODE YELLOW
Puter Room
Ballerina Swan Lake Mobile Home Country Club Community
Massa Bates City

Today I worked with my 3 favorite people -- Me, Myself, and I. Actually I was on vo patrol and ended up shooting two packages. The first was my first call -- that was to 83rd and Roe where a kid was hit by an SUV. The kid apparently was jogging and ran through a light. I was late into work because not only do the dum dumbs have the west side of the loop blocked off, but also they have the south side of the loop blocked off. Why don't we just block the whole loop off, it was a bad idea anyway. The second story was with Leslie -- leaders got together at the Bruce R. Watkins Community Center to register their disdain in the community about the recent killings that happened last weekend. They railed against the "stop snittching" shirts. Afterward, Leslie and I had to load a van -- van 1 and take it to Blue Springs where a child nearly drowned at the YMCA. I then drove Ryans car back. I started editing the package on the child struck that Kim wrote and voiced, but as I had to do all that other stuff, Phil finished it. I went to Y.J.'s and saw Bill. I asked him if I could find an artist to feature for this upcoming first friday.

No comments: