Monday, July 31, 2006

OKEY, so I posted this on MYSPACE first -- SUE ME!!!!

Watch any one of these!!!!!


Location: Balerina Swan Lake Mobile Home Country Club Community
Bates City Missouri
In my living room, next to the TV, which is OFF!

CODE YELLOW

Today I worked with Bob. We went to Edwardsville to do the story about the disputes going on there between police officers, The Fraternal Order of Police, the Mayor, and members of the city council. We talked to a Sargent about the situation, and some people who are tired of all the shennanigans. I also got a vo of a gymnastics meet off of Front Street in KCMO.

Tonight we went to my sister, Debbies for some BBQ. We brought Tima, and walked with her around the block. I gave my old friend, Jeff, a call. My phone kept cutting out though.

No comments: