Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Moanday Moanday....

CODE YELLOW
Living room
Balerina Mobile Home Country Club Community

Monday 17 July: I had traded days off with Ryan so he could spend some time on Thursday and Friday with his brother before his wedding. We spent Monday afternoon in Warrensburg. We visited the lab and Suyen informed her boss of the impending job change. We ate at our favorite Chinese Butt fey place. I hate Chinese Butt Fey. We got some things at the dollar store, including some pink flamingos for the yard -- hee hee. We went by my parents house to check on the dog. It is very very very hot outside.

Tuesday 18 July: Second day off. We spent most of this hot day inside relaxing and recovering. We headed out in the afternoon to run our errands. We went to Cheauteau Park to watch the sunset. Suyen enjoyed it. We stopped by Crave Cafe then headed to check on the Dog. Then we headed home.

Wednesday 19 July: Moanday -- I worked with Nancy on a story about local reaction to the Isreali/Hezzbolla war. We talked to a man from Lebanon and an Isreali emmassary. We did our lives at the Jewish Center in OP. I busted my knee trying to get out of the truck. It is a cut, not very deep, but hurts like a mother....

Thursday 20 July: Man, when you're working, time goes by so fast..... This is the first day I work for Ryan. I worked with Lori on a story about the west side of the loop being closedn-- Uhg!!!!

No comments: