Friday, January 02, 2009

Sunday 9 November 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI2o6Q8sOuc





22:01
Last night we went to bed about 10. Suyen has caught my cold. So I put mentholatum on her and wrapped her in blankets. We both ZZZZZ really quick. I got up and out by 05:30 this morning. We loaded van 2. Kim and I went to the new Synergy construction area. We had to try 3 times on our shot before we could get out. Afterward we went to Metropolitan Baptist Church to get their take on the election. I ate Poco's and edited in Avid 1. I had trouble with the Avid -- it kept locking up on me on an effect. I ended up leaving 45 Minutes late. I went homo and took a nap. Suyen was feelin' illin.' She at first didn't want to go out, but then we went to choich right at 17:00. We saw Michael T on the way in. Suyen didn't sing in the chior. We went to YJs afterward. We saw Ken and Bruce. David gave Suyen a free fish in bananna leaves which he will be adding to the menu. We et. We didn't wait to listen to Jazz -- still illin and it is cold. We headed homo where I woiked on the puters.
Created: 2008-11-09 22:09:00


No comments: