Friday, January 02, 2009

Monday 27 October 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D9rUNxP4HM





RLO -- LJ Troubles

www.myfoxkc.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7731183&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1
Created: 2008-10-27 23:37:07

We got up, and Suyen went to HIV. I put flea schtuff on the animules. Suyen came homo and fixed vittles. We et. I woiked on the puters and the HDV stuff -- started on Legacy. I then shook a tower and we headed to woik. I'm with RLO. We are doing the LJ Troubles story. I batched what I could in the Avid. We went to Narrowhead west. Then we came back and edited schtuff for the 5 & 6. We then drove to Larryville. I got vittles at QT. We then came back and had to crunch to get stuff edited and the game got rained out late. We got'r done just in time. I rewound tapes and got Suyen after woik. We headed homo. Suyen if feelin' illin'.
Created: 2008-10-27 23:43:34

No comments: