Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Thursday 8 June 2006

01:13-- Home now. I had a rewarding day. I was put on vo patrol, but instead of sitting around the shop waiting for an assignment, I asked if I could go shoot the efforts to find 79 year old John Beaven, who has been missing for about a week. I met his nephews at 99th and Holmes, and went along as they searched the wooded area along the trail. I was hoping to make a anchor or nats package out of it today, but due to the Myrna Dick shoot, I ran out of time. At 18:00 I went to the Myrna Dick presser. She is being deported on Friday. I got enough of the presser to make a package out of that. CNN is interested in the footage too. So when I got back, I edited the Myrna Dick package for the 10 and a vo/sot for the 9. We put on a vo/sot on the missing man in the 10. I wish we could do more.

No comments: