Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Something very negative... Wednesday June 28th, 2006

Home
CODE RED
01:59

In Reply to Somebody likes the 'Noose by Oh No It's Stevo!!!!
By: WIDOWMAKER @ 195.50.163.174
Date: 27/Jun/2006 at 3:38:36pm
Subject: Re: Somebody likes the 'Noose
do not post our shit on the internet you fucking prick.


Cue the worlds tiniest violin, please....

Ok, I don't know what your problem is with me nor do I care. I suspect it has a lot to do with some videos you think I owe you from the "Confederacy of Scum Supershow '97" at the Outhouse. If that is the case then I will make it clear what happened.

First of all you call me a fucking prick.

I have been nothing but loyal to you
I have tried to talk to you like a friend
and I have never said anything bad about you to anyone.

For this, I am a "fucking prick."

For some reason you have had some sort of case of the ass about me since we talked about how I owed you the supershow videos from 97.

Let me refresh your memory...

I videotaped several of your shows from that summer.

You never said one word to me about that ever being a problem. In fact, you even ecouraged me and asked me to do it on several occasions.

Before the supershow, you approached me and asked me to do a good job documenting that show by videotaping it with a multi-camera set up. You said you would make it worth my while and asked me how much I wanted for the work. I said $100.00. I was being nice. $100.00 does not even begin to cover the expenses of the tape, the time and the gas and supplies to do that amount of work.

But that's not all.

On the first night of the show, I did the work, though I was not feeling very good at all. Later that night, there was all the PA equipment that no one wanted to tear down and move, then rebuild the next day. It was sitting on the stage of the Outhouse which did not have doors that locked, in the middle of a cornfield in the middle of nowhere.

Justin, who offered to stay that night and babysit the equipment? Who slept that night on that crusty yucky dirty stage in the filthy dirty Outhouse in the heat of the summer in August? Hmmm?

Oh yeah, that's right, fucking prick me.

Do you remember the next day?

You came up to me. You thanked me for staying the night and acting as a security guard. You even offered to give me the $100.00. But, you also said, when I asked, that you owed everybody, and didn't know how you were going to pay for it all. I really was a fucking prick then when I said, don't worry about paying me, pay everybody else first, then when you are caught up you can pay me.

Sounds like something a fucking prick would do to me.

So lets fast forward a year.

In 1998, you came up to me in the Replay, and said, Hey where's my fucking videos? I nicely reminded you about the money, and you said something like, I think I already paid you that didn't I?

Now, at this time, the money isn't really an issue to me. I would gladly give you the videos and even offered to do so later. It really was about the honor. It was about keeping your word. It is about character. Bah, why am I lecturing you about this? You are a grown man. This is stuff you already know. I watched you put on one hell of a show the year before and was happy to be a part of it. It was a historic moment that needed to be captured, and eventually shared. I guess that is ultimately what suckers me into doing these things... the feeling that certain moments should be captured so that at a later date, instead of just talking about what happened, someone can, in some poor fashion put people into that moment.

I guess I am alone in that sentiment...

So, despite everything that I have done to try to help you in your endeavors, if there is really something I have done to offend you, I am truely sorry.

And, as per your request, (actually it was more of a threat than a request) I will remove the videos from the internet that I shot of your performances.

I will not post any more of the videos that I shot of your performances.

AND, to guarantee that they will never be shared again, I will burn the videos that I shot of your performances.

To prove that I have done so, I will post this, as well as video of the act of me burning the videos on YouTube, and will provide the link here on argument machine.

As far as loyalty and friendship goes, I think Bob Cutler has the greates take on that on his MySpace page...

I think many people should read and consider that carefully.

Thanks

Stephen R. Silvestri

http://myspace-094.vo.llnwd.net/00671/49/08/671128094_m.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/bobcutler

No comments: