Tuesday, June 06, 2006

6-6-06

12:19 -- Home in Bates City in the puter room. I'm squeezing a video I shot all day yesterday. I put my camera on interval timer recording and shot my whole day at work. I sped it up in editing so it won't go on for 9 minutes. I caught a little of Sunday afternoon going home too on it. That is the first part of the video if it uploads right.



I met boB and Andy at Y.J.'s Sunday to give boB the Samsung to take with him to the big Love in Action protest in Memphis. Gay rights issues are heating up again as our president and the right wing of the Republicans are trying to use it as a wedge issue in the runup to elections, again.

Zorpia Photo Sharing: Free Unlimited Storage & Bandwidth
Monday morning, Suyen and I took Tima for a walk in the trailer park. Afterward we went to Pizza House and had brunch. We said hi to our next door neighbor who works there as a manager.

I worked with Steve Monday on a humorous story about babies being born on 6-6-06. We went to Liberty Hospital and talked to a pediatrician/gynocologist. We also got lucky and talked to a couple who are choosing to have their baby on 6-6-06.

A severe thunderstorm blew in from the north Monday evening about 20:00.

Added 6-7-06/13:04 -- Here is a pic of that T-storm that I took with my phone....
Zorpia Photo Sharing: Free Unlimited Storage & Bandwidth
Even though it was a ways away, we could see lightning coming out of this storm pretty well. We did our 9 live, but at dusk we could see the lightning, which according to our safety manual means it is a no go for lives.

Besides being 6-6-06, today is the 72nd anniversary of D-Day.

No comments: