Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Wednesday 12 April 2006

12:13 -- Just got home after woik. We are both tard. I got Stuck-N-Shit for both of us -- too tard to fix din din. Today at woik I was with Peter. We ended up going to Garden City Missouri on a bus accident. We saw the red Monte Carlo that ran in front of the bus and got T-boned. We actually had to follow the tow truck all the way up to Pleasant Hill to get video. Then we went back to Garden City to get sound with the Fire Chief. Garden City seems like a really nice town. Man, Missouri is gorgeous this time of year. We headed back up to the station and got a vo/sot on for the 10. I was sent out late on a guy who fell from a 3 story balcony as he was apparently trying to get into his old apartment he was evicted from. I then went home tard.

01:07 -- EUREKA!!!!! I've found something that will work on the NPPA stuff -- WOOO HOOOO!!!!! Now lets see if I can repeat it and remember it tomorrow.

13:13 -- I've just finished editing the NPPA stuff. I realized that It would make a good resume tape too, so I'm going to edit another sequence. Time to get ready for woik....

23:05 -- I just got home after quite a day in Grain Valley. Shelly and I spent most of the day camped out by the sally port of the Grain Valley police station Zorpia Photo Sharing: Free Unlimited Storage & Bandwidth waiting
for the Eversons
to walk out so we could perhaps get some sound with them. They didn't talk of course, and we had to buzz on up and do our package for our liveshot. Kyl came up to give us some tapes we needed, and he turned out to be a real help as he ended up going to the couples house and getting an interview. We did lives at 21:00, and one at 21:30 for Orlando Florida. Phew, watta day....

No comments: