Monday, April 10, 2006

Tuesday 11 April 2006

01:35 -- I am now working on compiling some clips for the Quarterly NPPA awards. Today I worked with Tom on a story about the Missouri Highway Patrol going after agressive drivers. The early part of the day started interesting. We got the story shot in no time at all, which happens rarely. I eng'd our liveshot at the Summit Overpass, but unfortunately, my camera decided to go kaput moments before the shot so it was scrapped. I got home and started on the NPPA clips. Suyen came home with some mystery mail from the IRS. She got upset as it seemed to say we owed the same large amount of money twice. I read the fine print and it said we only owed it once. It all made sense in the end but Suyen got upset with me about the whole thing. Argggg.

No comments: