Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday, 14 April 2006

Saturday 15 April 01:06 -- Suyen and I just got done doing a lot of work for tomorrow. I got home after woik and Met Suyen at Wal*Fart --


Wal*Ocaust

ha ha. That site is being sued by Wal*Fart for using their image. I wonder how that will go. We et at
Affle house

after. Jeez, we live in a trailer, we shop at Wal*Fart, we eat "vittles" at Affle house and we even have a pink flamingo in our yard. We ARE white trash... Wait 'til I get the soil in the spare toilet and get the yard planter a goin'. Anywayz, today at woik, I got to see a swearing in ceremony for new US citizens. Tom and I were going to do a story about the illegal immigration issue. We got switched however and did a story on the case of Mumps found at City hall. We did our live out in front of city hall and Barry ENG'd. I got some time to clean out my car today, even found time to submit two stories for the NPPA quarterly contest -- Zumba and Bridge Move, both weekend stories done with Lori and Kim. Oh well, after today and tonight, I'm tard....
good night.....

No comments: