Saturday, July 07, 2007

Saturday 7-7-07 to Friday the 13th of July 2007

Shaturday 7-7-07

23:04 -- bedroom

I uploaded this to Youtube...


Today I woiked with Lori. We went to the ball diamonds at 43rd and Clevand for the RBI program.

http://www.myfoxkc.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=3707213&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

http://www.bgc-gkc.org/main.asp?id=13

Turdsday 12 July 2007

Sonday I was with Lori. We did a story about the stabbing murder that happened in Overland Park.

Papa[1], originally uploaded by studestevo.

Suyen asked Ninoy if he had any pictures of Papa. Ninoy sent us this one of Pa in his younger days.



Sunday 8 July 2007, originally uploaded by studestevo.

During the time of Papa's funeral procession, Suyen and I went for a walk in the Crossroads with Tima. We did a little exploring and thought about Papa.




Moanday was a sick day. We had the memorial Mass in Pa's name done.

2's day I was with Dave. We did the effect of the flooding in Coffeeville, Kansas on the prices of gasoline. Here we are waiting on the All-star game to end and being silly.....



I got around to uploading the Klusterfux....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1883dWQl2jk
boB did some re-editing and uploaded another song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD_M1gPnRt8

Oh, and some person apparently is trying to scam me on ebay.....

Do not press Respond Now , please contact the seller
to :
fluturandru@yahoo.com
You expressed interest on my auction Panasonic
WV-F250B Camera w/ Canon PH12x7.5B KRS lens Item
number: 140133804460 ,(price include all shipping
costs). In compliance with eBay policy i agree to sell
the item for your bid price US $150.00 . Please reply
(fluturandru@yahoo.com) if you are interested and i
will notify ebay to send payment and shipping
instructions . To purchase this item , don't reply to
this mail , just contact the seller at:
fluturandru@yahoo.com
Do not press Respond Now , please contact the seller
to :
fluturandru@yahoo.com

Yes, I am interested.

Thanks


Hello ,
Let me explain what are the steps that you must follow to start and complete this transaction .
You have the opportunity to purchase the same item that you were bidding for on eBay for the price of your last bid , because the ex-winner had some money problems and couldn't handle the situation , so following eBay's suggestion, I've contacted you this way.The deal will be done according to eBay's Rules and Policy regarding the Second Chance Offer - to start the official transaction on the eBay system , I need to receive from you the following details : eBay user ID , full name and full address for the shipping process .As soon as I will have those details I'll start the official procedure, and eBay will notify you about this .You'll also receive important guidelines + instructions from them (please go through them exactly). I'll pay all the delivery costs , so the delivery will be free of charge for you . Also, a refund policy will be included . I am dealing only trough eBay !
Looking forward to hearing from you ...

Ok Steve.....
i just got your email.....i`ll be here waiting your reply with all info from WU...
1) 10 digit MTCN (Western Union Money Transfer Control Number):
2) Exact sender's name on file with Western Union:
3) Your street address on file with Western Union:
4) City and country where you sent the money from:
5) Amount sent:
After that i will start the delivery in your direction . The item will be in front of your door in max 3 days.

Thanks!

sobrboy86( 10861)
Positive feedback: 97.5%
Member since: Mar-21-99
Location: CA, United States
Registered on: www.ebay.com

Item: Panasonic Pro CCD FIT Color Studio Camera WV-F250B (140132979187)
This message was sent after the listing closed.
sobrboy86 is the seller.

i did not try to contact you

Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 04:12:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: "t s" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Re: Panasonic WV-F250B Camera w/ Canon PH12x7.5B KRS lens Item number: 140133804460
To: "studebaker Stevo"
any news ?????......please tell me if you want to buy my item or not because i have another buyer

Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:39:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: "t s" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Re: Panasonic WV-F250B Camera w/ Canon PH12x7.5B KRS lens Item number: 140133804460
To: "studebaker Stevo"
any news..........?????????



I hate ebay scams. Ebay doesn't seem to care too much about it. There is no good way to report problems such as this.

breakingWindsday I was with Nancy on a problem solvers about the city having a light pole put in which ruptured or blocked a sewer line causing it to back up into this families basement.

Sharita had her baby.


http://www.myfoxkc.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=3746802&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Oh the titanium G4 came in Windsday. I started working to replace the screen with the one I have from my old G4 before work. I struggled with it -- mostly the logic board on the new machine was in the way of the connectors. I had to go to work with computer guts spread out all over my kitchen bar. After work I came home and worked on it. Miraculously I did it -- I got it working. It needs some upgrades in memory and the damn seller left it password protected so I can't hardly do anything with what is on the hard drive. People suck. They advertise all these great things on ebay to get people to up their bid, then they don't deliver. That camera I got was broken and it doesn't work -- the picture doesn't show it broken. I was going to give the seller a bad rating for that and try to get my money back through paypal because the picture he sent doesn't match the reality. When I thought he was trying to sell me a better camera though, I went ahead and gave him a good rating. But then, i figured out it wasn't him -- it was a scam. You know, ebay kind of sucks for the shenanigans people pull on it.

Thursday 12 July 2007, originally uploaded by studestevo.

This is the camera I got from sobrboy on ebay. It is broken, not like the picture he had uploaded to sell it....



Thursday 12 July 2007, originally uploaded by studestevo.

It was very well packed, so I don't think it was broken by the post office. It also doesn't work. It powers up but it doesn't send anything but garbage. I beleive it was dropped hard, and that caused this break you see here, and also caused the internal malfunction.



Ebay scam artists, originally uploaded by studestevo.

This is the page listing a camera that sobrboy86 is trying to sell on ebay. If you look at the photos, especially the serial number, you will find it matches the one that I now have in my basement -- sold to me by sobrboy86. So, is sobrboy86 trying to sell the exact same camera, or did he take one picture of one camera, and is now representing it as the one he is trying to sell? Now the one in my basement is broken. It was shipped to me that way. I bid on the one in the picture. The picture does not show it broken. If I had known it was broken -- obviously dropped really hard, then I would have not bid or bid lower.



Matching serial number?.jpg, originally uploaded by studestevo.

If you look at the serial number, it matches the one on the camera I bought from sobrboy86 which is now in my basement. He is clearly not truthfully representing what unsuspecting people are bidding on.



Somebody's lying, originally uploaded by studestevo.

This is the picture I just took of the camera in my basement which I bought on ebay from sobrboy86. It is the same as the one he now lists as selling on ebay. The scuffs and scratches are the same. In other words, it is the same item. Only the item pictured on ebay, which I bid on, is in one piece. The item I recieved is broken. It clearly has been dropped hard causing not only the break, but also the internal problems with the camera. Since it was packed very well, and the packing was undisturbed, I can only assume that the break was not done by the shipper -- the US Postal Service.


So I'm glad the computer at least works. I am going to try to put the 80gb drive in it. At least I know that will work. It only has a 20gb.

Frieday 13 July 2007
Bedroom

22:07 -- GREAT NEWS! I got my video mixer out of the shop and it works! YAY! Turdsday I mowed the yard. Frieday I did some more woik around the yard. Suyen and I went and did some shopping. We went to Lawrence Turdsday. She was shopping for a puter bag and she had to exchange her shoes in Warrensburgs shoes. We went to the Bourgeois Pig and met up with boB and his sister. The G-4 woiks well. I even edited video with it. If you get the clock set, everything woiks alright. We went to Union Station on Turdsday and got our Amtrak tickets -- WOO HOO!!! So on Frieday I did a lot of woik around the haus, and Suyen did her bookeeping and yelling at me. So we got my mixer, then we went and got her a bag for her woik puter. We et at BB's Lawnside bbq. We came homo and I put my little video mixer box together.

videonics-mx1, originally uploaded by studestevo.


TMI

Stevo

No comments: