Saturday, July 14, 2007

Saturday 14 July through Friday 20 July 2007

Shaturday 14 July 2007
living room

21:42 -- I worked with Lori today. We first did a live from Summit overpass on downtown destruction. Then we did lives and our story on "build America" -- pushamerica.

Suyen and I cleaned out the garage this afternoon -- Uhg!

Saturday 14 July 2007, originally uploaded by studestevo.



Wednesday 4 July 2007, originally uploaded by studestevo.

Here is the KC downtown skyline at sunset.


Here is a picture I took on July 4, and just now got around to uploading.

Saturday 14 July 2007, originally uploaded by studestevo.

Here is downtown KCMO at sunrise.



Saturday 14 July 2007, originally uploaded by studestevo.

Lori and I went to the Summit Overpass to do a live on the southern part of the downtown loop being shut down for destruction.



Saturday 14 July 2007, originally uploaded by studestevo.

It was a lot of work getting all this out of the garage.



Saturday 14 July 2007, originally uploaded by studestevo.

Tima is avoiding me on the deck.



Saturday 14 July 2007, originally uploaded by studestevo.

Here's Tima avoiding having her picture taken.



Saturday 14 July 2007, originally uploaded by studestevo.

Tima finally composed herself for a photo.



Saturday 14 July 2007, originally uploaded by studestevo.

From the deck it looks like our garage puked all this garbage.



Saturday 14 July 2007, originally uploaded by studestevo.

All this garage cleaning has got Suyen in a sour mood.




Shaturdays calender can be foundhere....

http://ical.mac.com/WebObjects/iCal.woa/wa/default?u=srovets&n=R-Cal.ics&d=14&v=2&m=6&y=2007

Sonday 15 July 2007
YJ's Snack Cafe
18th and Wyandotte
Kansas City, Missouri

20:50 -- I woiked with Lori today. We went live from 52nd and College in KCMO, where a car that was taken in a carjacking
was found. A 19 year old girl was abducted in the carjacking.

http://www.myfoxkc.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=3776690&version=24&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

carjacking

Sonday's calender can be found here....

http://ical.mac.com/WebObjects/iCal.woa/wa/default?d=15&u=srovets&v=2&y=2007&m=6&n=R-Cal.ics

Tuesday 17 July 2007

Living room

00:04 --

Moanday Dave and I did a story about a woman who was a witness to the bad accident where a woman died on 435.

http://www.myfoxkc.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=3791306&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1



The CCU's came.

Monday 16 July 2007 -- ccu, originally uploaded by studestevo.

These came today.



Frieday 20 July 2007
Living Room

00:00 -- 2's Day I woiked with Nancy on Problem Solvers. We went out and shot the b-Roll with Congressman Moores people about a blind weight lifter who is having passport and visa problems....

http://www.myfoxkc.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=3814231&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1

I got it edited with Johns help on the matting of the ps graphic. I also fixed the one that we edited last week....

breakingWind'sday I worked with Dave. We went to the zoo because some teenagers went into the hippo area and threw rocks at the hippos. We got that all shot and were sent out on breaking news...


Windsday's calender can be found here....

http://ical.mac.com/WebObjects/iCal.woa/wa/default?d=18&u=srovets&v=2&y=2007&m=6&n=R-Cal.ics

Turdsday I got up oily and went to the trailer to cut the grass.

It was cloudy and cooler today so it wasn't so bad. I got a lot of my racks and my extra rcu so I can begin to assemble my stuff so that I can get the basement cleaned out. I went by cargo lardass and didn't see anything. Suyen and I went to Taj Palace for lunch. The owner is nice as always.

Then I went to Surplus Exchange and then to Micro Center. I got 512 megs of memory for the G5. It cost $47.00. Then I headed home to woik on the desktop. It still won't do final cut, but I got it to do imovie. I started working downstairs on the video stuff. Debbie showed up with her new car -- a 2007 Pontiac G5. We then all went to Tanners for steak night. Then we went to Targay so I could get wood screws for the rubber switcher rack. Then we came home and I put together the rack. I fixed drinks on the espresso machine for everyone. Debbie and Mathew headed home at 23:00.

16:13 -- YJ's Snack Cafe
18th and Wyandotte
Kansas City, Missouri

I'm sitting here outside with Tima. Suyen is insisting we go see a movie, so I'm waiting here for her and getting some things done on the puters. I found that I can access the internet via the airport cards in the puters. The one I'm typing on now is sending the wifi from the aircard through the airport card and the titanium is recieving it. It sounds rediculous but I'm sitting here with two laptops going. The titanium is rendering video and uploading to Youtube, while this one is free to do other things, such as blogging. The weather has been cloudy and rainy yestiddy, and is now warm and humid tiddy. I've got my two racks combobulated and it seems that my idea is working out. I've now moved them into the utility room/control room, and the rest of the basement will be used as the studio. I've now got to pick up all the other junk and get it sorted so that I can find everything. The rubber switcher rack is my studio in a box. I can run any 4 cameras off of that. Then if I need a more elaborate setup, I can take both racks with the rubber switcher rack feeding into the Sony rack with the rubber switcher being the genlock source running into input one. I haven't tested it that far yet. I've also bought another wvf250b off of ebay. It is probably another non-working camera, but I got this one for a lot less. Maybe between the two cameras, when I get this other one, there will be enough working parts to make one working camera. I eventually hope to get two good working wf-250b's.


Panasonic wf-250b #2.jpg, originally uploaded by studestevo.

I purchased this 19 July 2007 off ebay. I don't expect it will work, but I've bid accordingly. Hopefully this one and the other one I got will have enough good parts to make one working camera. We'll see.

No comments: