Monday, August 14, 2006

GORGEOUS DAY FOR A DRIVE

LOCATION: Ballerina Swan Lake Mobile Home Country Club Community
'Puter Room
Bates City, Missouri

CODE YELLOW

EarlyWent by McCoy's -- No one there -- closed. Drove home.
Gas at QT on 31st & the boulevard.
(12 AM)Home @ 01:00 -- raining.
Abbey won't go in her doghouse -- drenched.
(1 AM) Worked on the phone & journal.
(2 AM)Uploaded to my blog.Created a flikr account my palm photos won't upload to zorpia.
(3 AM)03:30 Bed.
(4 AM) "
(5 AM)"
(6 AM)"
(7 AM)
8
9
10
11
11:30 -- Up -- watched "V for Vendetta.
13:00 -- Got ready for woikwoik via I-70.
14:00
14:30 -- woik -- realized I have Suyen's phone.

Dave, *8-14-06, originally uploaded by studestevo.


15:33 -- Steve & I head out to Clinton -- stop by Post Office first. Drove to Clinton via 31st to 71 to 7.

Steve had to pick up a package on the way out of town. It was about 15:15. First he went inside Union Station where they have moved the Post Office from across the street. They told him to go around back to the old converted Frieght houses. So Steve went there, and waited and waited, but no service. His response was "Nice to know our tax money is going to that..."


16:00 "

Today was a cool cloudy day with just enough blue sky to make it pleasant, not dreary. The drive to Clinton from our station takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes. Today coming out of Kansas City was a struggle because every slowpoke and his uncle decided to play "Timmy the driver' and clog all the freeways. It was frustrating as we had no time to do this story with the long drive and all. But this view is off of 7 HWY, where the countryside opens up and it is beautiful.


17:00"
17:30-- Bailey Center -- Clinton Community Center Shot all by
18:00 "
18:15 -- headed back "back by 19:35 EtEdited by
19:00 "
19:30 -- close call -- got'r done but it ran long. Cut 2 vo/sots for the 10 the other vo/sot is a folo on the building collapse.
20:00
21:00

This is one of those scary jobs that I'd hate to have. The director calls for the tapes, and the tape person has to roll them on cue. I'm sure once you get used to this job it isn't bad, but for me, No thanks!

21:30 --Y.J.'s had a Cafe Mocha

Yesterdays storms made for a gorgeous day today. We had September weather in mid-August. It was a nice confortable night to be outside. I sipped my mocha and played with Suyens Treo 'til David came by, and we talked.



Y.J.'s view down 18th, 8-14-06, originally uploaded by studestevo.

Tonight I didn't have to eng a live after all my editing was done. So I went on down to do a beat check at Y.J.'s and to have a cafe Mocha. Josh makes the best cafe mocha's in town. I wasn't having any luck as no one was there. Then David showed up. We talked a little about the movie I watched this morning. I asked him what was going on in the Crossroads, and he again said that the rocket will be going up on top of the TWA building later this month.
Talked to David EveDropped dvd's off at Hollywood VideoStopped at woik, put dionic on the charger.
23:00 -- Home via 70

No comments: