Sunday, April 22, 2012

Lord, I Apologize....


I have been dieting, but that is another story.  I've had the opportunity, as part of my job, to work at the Kansas Speedway.  I've been struggling with my diet lately, so I needed and excuse.... any excuse to go walking.  So, during a lull in the action, I found my excuse.  In the media center I found a flier advertizing Larry the Cable Guys new line of BBQ sauce.  It said that from 11 AM to 12 PM, they would be giving away free samples.  So, imagine the irony of walking around trying to get exercise and getting my 10,000 steps in, while pursuing barbeque -- something not associated with dieting.  I took only a few small samples, I swear!  I always believe that it is not the destination, but the journey that is important.  While thinking that, I came to the realization that the words journey, and journalism have the same root word.  So, in the interest of putting together a journal if my journey, I shall use this rediculous pursuit of bbq sauce to give a little boorish foray into a behind the scenes look at the speedway. 

Lord I apologize BBQ Sauce review -- Mmmmm.   End of review.

No comments: