Sunday, October 22, 2006

August 23 & 24 Dashcam Timelapse

I'm sooo behind in my personal editing. These are timelapses shot from the Dashcam in my Odyssey. The first part is Suyen's first official trip to work from home in Bates City to Westwood and the Midwest Transplant Network. The nightime stuff is from a liveshot in Grandview I did with Steve, where we had the blazer and the livetruck. I took the blazer to go check on someones house between liveshots -- killling two birds with one stone. The last part is driving around downtown KCMO, when I had to take Suyen to get a shot. Then we had brekkus in Westport at the Corner Restaurant. Later that day I was getting some of midtown with my dashcam and a getting a nice view of downtown from the south. At the end is an editing mistake, which sort of worked well with the song I've chosen to edit the vid to -- "Hot Rail" by the Federation of Horsepower -- a local Kansas City Rock band. I hope they don't mind my using the song.

No comments: